In case, you find face any issues MyCFAVisit comes with a great customer survey. You can contact them at any time without any hesitation. They always make sure that their customers are always in a mental peace of mind.
How to register a complaint at MyCFAVisit?
There are some steps that you need to follow, to register your complaint. Just have a look at them below:
- Select your state and city.
- Answer the questions asked by them.
- Tap “Show Results”.
- Enter your order date and time.
- After this, you will have to explain how you ordered and how did you receive the same.
- Tap “continue” and enter your feedback.
- Tap “next”. You will be inquired about your contact details. Input your contact details.
- Then in the final step, tap “submit”.
The above steps enable you to complete your complaint registration steps, and then the process of solving them from the company side starts.
You can also contact them via some other methods.
Phone: It is the easiest way to communicate with them. Just dial 1 866 232 104 and talk to their customer care.
Mail: This method enables you to send your feedback in writing.
Send this on the mail address:
Social media: In the 21st century, social media is the most efficient way to contact the company and impart your feedback.
You may also face issues while giving feedback if you don’t have your purchase receipt with you. Well, you may still give your feedback but please remember that you will not get a free sandwich then.
Important Points about MyCFAVisit:
- Kindly be patient if you don’t receive the validation code immediately after the survey. It may take up to 24 hours to deliver the validation code to your mail.
- Offer for a free sandwich is limited on for one person per visit.
- It is necessary to complete the survey before expecting rewards. Please don’t expect the rewards, if you don’t complete the survey.
- The offer cannot be used in promotion or contact. Also, no transfer of rewards is entertained in any case.
- To redeem the offer, you need to bring the original receipt along with you on your next visit.